Skip to main content

The Flox Mural

 Have you seen the beautiful painting at the front of our school along New Windsor Road?  As a class we visited the mural. Here are some of our thoughts about the mural;


Reiza said 
"I feel proud about the mural because it is a beautiful mural and it makes the school more bright."

Justin said
"The mural makes me feel happy because it has lots of bright colors and it has nice big letters that spell our school's name New Windsor."

Nicole said
"It makes me feel creative and it gives me lots of ideas and I like the patterns, it looks really colourful! "

Amina said
"The artwork makes the school  stand out. Wow! It’s really pretty!! The artwork makes a lot of people want to go to our school . The artwork makes me happy just by looking at it!"

Carter said
"I feel good that I have got something nice representing our school. I feel good that the Tuis are on the wall. They make it look good."

Chloe says
"I think the mural is really cool. I love it. They chose the right colours. Really bright colours. AMAZING just AMAZING"

Devyn says
"I think that painting is cool. It is so colourful and is makes our school very inviting."


Prisha said
"When I look at the mural a smile comes across my face. It is an awesome mural ."

Ella said
"The painting is very beautiful.It’s just as pretty as the name art that we did before."

Samuel said
"This was amazing. I loved it!"

Sofia said
"I liked the mural because it inspired me to be creative and really got me motivated to draw. It represents New Windsor School, so now we have something to make the school stand out with the bright and fun colours."

Vanesah said
"I think the mural is cool and unique and colourful. The flowers were so cool it was so professional art like. I think the community will like it."

Calix said
"I really like the mural it's making the school way more better."

Morton said
"I really liked the tui because it was so nice and well shaped and the colors were so accurate."



Thomas said
"I like the mural because I can see it every day. It looks cool to see the big letters from far away."

Sarah said
"I really like it because when I saw the mural it said New Windsor."

Sa'oao said
" I think the wall is cool because it has lots of colors, shapes and pictures."

Haadi said
"the wall makes the students feel like they go to a school known by the whole community."

Huzaifa said
"the mural was very nice"

Ehsani says
"It's amazing and very incredible!"

Faisal said
"I thought it was very beautiful."






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tennis

This is our second tennis lesson with Lucian.  We practiced our forehand returns.  We enjoyed our lesson with Lucian.

Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori Pepeha video - A koha from staff and students to our community

Screenshot from the video.   We hope you enjoy the video that Room 21 contributed to along with New Windsor School staff members.  

Calendar Art

For our calendar art, we studied what makes a great photo. We looked at different techniques: fill the frame, rule of thirds, lines frame the shot, high angle, low angle and horizon lines. After planning our shot we took photos. Can you see the different photo techniques? Last day to order calendars: Friday 23rd September.